Our Immigration practice includes, but is not limited to:
Immigration Court Removal Proceedings:
• Master and Individual removal hearings
• Stays of deportation
Visa processing & lawful permanent residency:
• Family-based petitions, including gay marriage (I-130) petitions
•Adjustment of Status
• Consular Processing
• Waivers of Inadmissibility (I-601/I-601A)
• Permissions to Reenter after Deportation
• Family-based petition appeals
Asylum & Withholding of Removal
VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) Applications
Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals/Renewals
We are one of the only firms that focuses on the consequences that criminal matters can have on your immigration status. This area where criminal law and immigration law intersect is also known as crimmigration.
Because we care about the attorney-client relationship, you will have access to a lawyer in English or Spanish, without the need of translators.